Monday, March 6, 2017

Review of Vermi Vegetable Spiralizer

Vremi Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer - Handheld Spiralizer Peeler Set - 3 Blade Hand Spiral Slicer Apple or Zucchini Spaghetti Maker - Stainless Steel Mandoline Slicer for Potatoes - Red and White 
by Vremi 
Link: http://a.co/2FxuwM0

I was able to purchase this item at a discount and I wanted to offer my review:

I eat A LOT of vegetables, so having a spiralizer is very helpful!  Especially to change things up.  I live a Whole 30 lifestyle, so that means whole real foods.  I have used a different spilalizer and I didn't have much luck with it, but this one from vremi is awesome!  It has a handle to put the zucchini in so you can get down to the bottom, instead of having the bottom wasted.  This will really help me make my zoodles easier!  I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment