Monday, March 6, 2017

Review of Arctica Grips silicone gloves

ARCTICA GRIPS - 1 Pair Genuine Waterproof Silicone BBQ Grilling Gloves, One Size Fits Most, Superior Design and Craftsmanship, 14" Long Best For Your Kitchen. 
by Arctica Grips 
Link: http://a.co/0gHQmmN

I was able to purchase this item at a discount and I wanted to offer my review.

These gloves are a little small, they didn't fit my husband but he has abnormally large hands.  They fit my hands well though.  We usually use regular oven gloves, but they often get holes in them and that results in burns on our hands.  These silicone gloves are great and protect my hands very well from the heat.  I am happy to have these.  There isn't a lot of mobility but I don't think that's a huge deal taking things in and out of the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment